"Five Reasons to choose Allstar Restoration"
1. Small and specialized – Allstar Restoration is focused on residential and small business remodeling. We respect homeowners and entrepreneurs who are taking a leap of faith by trusting a contractor in their property. We are not a huge company with crews of cheap labor. We are a family-owned, small business that hires quality people and has built a small team that handle day to day tasks. Sometimes we are spread a bit thin, but we believe in maintaining quality relationships with clients by performing quality work. Oh, and we are licensed, bonded, and insured, too!
2. Contacting us means that you WILL get a response from a real person. Every one is wary about entering their information into any website, even trusted ones that you visit daily. So many contractors have email addresses that they don’t check, outsourced answering services that aren’t for clients, or a sales staff that gets your number and won’t stop hounding you for the next two years. When you decide to contact us, you’re not going to be hounded down by multiple people from all parts of the world. Using our Contact Form is just sending a simple email to Mike Salazar and one other client specialist. We’ll do our best to get in contact with you, but you won’t be receiving endless calls from a mysterious 1-800 number for the rest of your life.
3. YOU already have the good ideas. Most clients who are ready to spend money know what they want. They just need an affordable contractor to make their vision a reality. Instead of paying an interior designer thousands of dollars, sometimes a realistic solution is to find a licensed contractor that takes the time to understand your vision instead of just taking your job despite not fully understanding your space and the design goals.
4. We enjoy what we do. – So many people hate their jobs and have dreams of doing something else. They show up to work every day with a chip on their shoulder and it shows in the quality of their work. It might sound cheesy, but this is what we want to be doing. We believe that we can make a difference by offering quality remodeling services, an excellent client experience, and above all, personal and business relationships that are honest.
5. We are honest about the psychological & emotional impact of the remodeling process- Let’s face it–remodeling is inconvenient and stressful, and most people who tell you otherwise haven’t dealt with feeling displaced in their own home. While there is the promise an emotional reward at the end for you and your space, the process still requires trust and patience. Try living without your kitchen or bathroom for a week or two–it can turn your household upside down. What about the pressure to move everything out of a room before new flooring is put in? Remodeling starts before a contractor even shows up.
We view remodeling as a client-oriented service, not just finding cheap labor to hold a homeowner hostage for as long as possible. It is our goal to make the remodeling process as comfortable as it can be by respecting your home. We want to forge an honest, direct relationship with our clients so that the project can move forward each day.
Ready to schedule an appointment?
At Allstar Restoration, we are focused on providing residential remodeling and roofing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to hear from you soon! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
A home improvement project is a major decision that requires careful planning. Hiring the right contractor to handle your project can greatly reduce the stress that this brings. Allstar Restoration is one of the leading roofing contractors in the state of Tennessee and can provide quality services for your home.
Here are some of the reasons you should choose us for your home improvement needs:
•Our Business Philosophy:
For over 10 years, we have provided exceptional customer service. We believe that every project deserves our full attention, regardless of its size. We firmly believe in caring for our customers as much as we do for our work. We respect our clients and appreciate the trust you give us. This is why we strive to provide the best services for your home. With a complete line of professional equipment and expert technicians, we can guarantee a satisfactory project.
Our dedication to quality and service has earned us several certifications. As a roofing company recognized in the top 3% in the industry, we are proud to be a GAF® Master Elite™ Contractor. This means that we can provide the brand’s industry-leading roofing materials. We can back them with their superior warranties, including their best coverage, the Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty. This covers up to 20 years for workmanship and up to 25 years for material defects. We are also properly licensed and insured for your safety. This ensures that we possess the necessary qualifications to successfully and efficiently finish the job.
•Fair Business Practices:
It is no secret that there are some rotten apples out there in the home remodeling industry. You may have already met some of them. Generally, they fall into two categories:
#1 The Mega Remodeler:
There are a handful of these monster home remodeling companies doing business in the Nashville/Memphis area. For the most part, their business practices can be boiled down to the following:
•High pressure Sales:
The person who “sells” you the job has never swung a hammer in his or her life. He or she is a salesperson out trying to make a buck. As such the pressure is on for the salesperson to get your signature. You will hear about discounts for buying on the spot. In some case your salesperson will tell you that he or she is not going to come back and meet with you again. It’s now or never!
It takes a lot of money to pay for signage at stadiums, advertising on public transportation and a shiny ad in every other piece of junk mail that hits your mailbox. Who ends up paying for that? The customer, even at a discounted price when they “buy today”!
At Allstar, every member of our team has a full understanding of the home remodeling industry. We believe that there is nothing more rewarding than a job well done. Our mission is to provide you with great products and service at a competitive price for all types of interior and exterior remodeling jobs and generally our quotes come in considerably less than the mega-marketers due to our refusal to hemorrhage your money on silly marketing schemes.
#2 Joe Pickup
Joe may be a nice guy. Joe may even be a fella from around the neighborhood. Joe likely even sounds like he knows his stuff. Folks generally don’t see any problem with Joe until it is too late.
Sometimes Joe runs out of money halfway through a job and cannot come up with the funds to finish even though you have already paid him. Joe often goes for long stretches where he does not return phone calls. Joe is not insured. Joe is not licensed.
So, why does anyone hire Joe to begin with. Price. Price…and Price. Joe has the lowest bid. This is because Joe uses the cheapest materials and when the finished product ends up being less than satisfactory, Joe reminds his clients that, “You got what you paid for.”
At Allstar, we service what we sell and along with Manufacturer’s Warranty, we provide a Craftsmanship Warranty and we have for over three decades to our neighbors in Memphis TriState areas and Nashville Metro areas. Our service department spends most of its time servicing products and problems on jobs done by others.
Are we going to be the lowest bid? Likely, no. Joe is. Are we going to be the highest bid? Probably not. We’ll leave that to the marketing company that happens to have a contractor’s license.
• The Allstar Name
At Allstar, our aim is to deliver a reasonable quote and then back it up by surpassing your expectations with dynamite results. If your home is in need of new windows and doors, a new
roof, basement waterproofing, a fresh look to a kitchen or bath, or any other type of home remodeling service, contact us though our contact page or call us directly at 1-844-766-3276 today